Friday, June 15, 2007

Coming home...

so it's been a while since my last post. alot has happened, to much to talk about. Here are some noteworthy things:

-an incredible vacation to florida with my beautiful wife
-taught in both Sr. High and Middle school gatherings
-productive song writing
-my taylor got professionally worked on
-the yankees are in a 9 game winning streak

I have also come to the realization that I go in spurts with my blog, and I'm ok with that. for a while I felt bad about this, I felt pressured. people would say "you have a blog, you have to write in it". I will write...I will always write. Just not always in my blog. My blog writing may go in spurts!

4 Comments:

At 10:45 AM , Blogger Ash Sinniger said...

Hey Holmesy, it was great seeing/talking to you on Sunday. I hope that u have a great week and i'll see ya whenever i come back to visit and GO BUCKEYES!!! LOL
later
ash

 
At 9:24 PM , Blogger Ash Sinniger said...

Holmesy, u need an update soon!! its been centuries since u've updated!! lol JK

later man and enjoy ur weekend!!

 
At 3:43 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey ryan


some girl in jcrew was rolling her eyes and sticking her tougne at jason and sean. it was really funny! next sunday they will probably tell you who it was. i'm friends with the person who was doing that to them. she wasn't trying to be mean to them she was trying to be funny with them. i think they took it the wrong way though. can you maybe talk to them?

 
At 7:37 AM , Blogger Ash Sinniger said...

hey hey!! i think u should update ur blog thingy!!! haha its been decades!

later man

UR AMAZING!! lol

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home